Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Messing Around With Settings

Goodness, this is hard. I keep trying to fix my picture. I dunno if it's just slow connection or not. OH WELL. This'll work fine.

ANYWAY. It's 2 days before we leave, and I'm really excited. The only problem is, my bag is not packed. Well my carry-on at least. Oh well. As time keeps going I'm getting so nervous. Because I'm actually going to another country. Wow.

I'll be posting pictures and stories about my experiences there each day! Feel free to check back and comment as much as you want! Thanksssss!


-The Official Kayleigh:)

8 comments:

  1. Kayleigh,

    Don't worry about the packing, it will get done. I'm so EXCITED for you. This is going to be an amazing life changing experience for you. My description of you since you were a toddler has always been "has backpack, will travel" It is such a great way to experience life. I can't wait to keep reading about all your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere!
    I am sure that you have all of your essentials packed: things to record your experiences - photo and written memories, enthusiasm to meet and help others, curiosity to try new things and your toothbrush.
    Have a wonderful trip. Looking forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You're going somewhere outside of your room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayleigh,
    You will have an amazing experience. I can't wait to follow your travels on your blog. Looking forward to seeing you when you return. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe Travels, now I know how to post - grandma peach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma and I were so excited to see you off at O'Hare this morning! I'm tracking your flights and see you just landed in D.C.... next leg over the ocean to Dakar, Senegal. How will I ever get anything done with you in the air?

    Love, Papa

    ReplyDelete